• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hi guys, I need your mighty knowledge :)

I have a guy in Spain that has a few interesting oakleys with the box, here are the models and the price he is asking for:

Oakley Penny Polished frame Black Iridium lenses 180€
Oakley Wiretrap Cobalt frame Black Iridium lenses 79€
Oakley Half wire Blue frame Black Iridium lenses 100€
Oakley A wire thick brushed Emerald lenses 100€

Do you think any of these is a good deal?

Thanks!!

Hey guys, I know it might have been answered somewhere, but I can't find it. How much are Juliets (3rd gen) that are new with box, coin, bag, etc. worth? Some people on eBay are trying to get $600+ but some people sell them for around $300, so what's they're value closer to?

I'm thinking about to buy some O-stuff,
but how much should I spend for the bunch shown as follows?

Skull Lanyard
Black
99021.jpg&w=125&h=110

Metal Skull Sticker
Black Chrome
08-734.jpg&w=122&h=110

Grenade Pin Key Chain
Sheetmetal
99063-279.png&w=184&h=110

D-Ring Lanyard
Black
99035-001.jpg&w=122&h=110

D-Ring Lanyard
Cement
99035-314.jpg&w=119&h=110

D-Ring Lanyard
Military Olive
99035-70M.jpg&w=114&h=110

Metal Icon Sticker
5'' Silver
08-280.jpg&w=176&h=110

Metal Icon Sticker
Sticker
5'' Gunmetal
08-281.jpg&w=176&h=110

Metal Icon Sticker
5" Red
08-283.jpg&w=122&h=110

I'm thinking about to buy some O-stuff,
but how much should I spend for the bunch shown as follows?

Sheetmetal
99063-279.png&w=184&h=110

These are on eBay for £20 plus & seam to be from the USA or CANADA at the moment. I got a couple from eyewearoutlet about 9 months ago for £10 each. It might be a good idea to keep an eye out on their website as they get things like that in every now & then. I know that if they get any more I'll be buying a few.

These are on eBay for £20 plus & seam to be from the USA or CANADA at the moment. I got a couple from eyewearoutlet about 9 months ago for £10 each. It might be a good idea to keep an eye out on their website as they get things like that in every now & then. I know that if they get any more I'll be buying a few.
Thanks Tony. I bought my Murray Jinx on eyewearoutlet when they had 20% off plus some Hoodies. They shipped very fast.
But, the question is not where to buy all that stuff (I already know where), just how much I should pay for the whole bunch.

Thanks Tony. I bought my Murray Jinx on eyewearoutlet when they had 20% off plus some Hoodies. They shipped very fast.
But, the question is not where to buy all that stuff (I already know where), just how much I should pay for the whole bunch.
I'd pay nothing for it. I have one. You want it? It's slightly used as it has some of my keys on it but I wouldn't miss it if you want it

Back