• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Need to finance a purchase, so considering letting go of my Jordan Mars. They're in superb condition minus a tiny scuff on the frame above the right lens and a very, VERY small scratch. No box. No coin.

What's a reasonable price to expect for a sale within a few days?
around 600 usd if no flaws at all 700usd if mint complete with box around 900

How much is a beater (needs tune up, lenses, and rubbers; no box and coin either) plasma XX Xmetal?

is this worth £300 (435$) shipped .... it looks like it needs a clean.... a few marks in the frame? will will that clean of? or the coating is damaged.... aftermarket polorised lenses (not sure of brand) no box or coin i think frame only.. is it worth it?
Screenshot_20160505-024711.png
Screenshot_20160505-024735.png

is this worth £300 (435$) shipped .... it looks like it needs a clean.... a few marks in the frame? will will that clean of? or the coating is damaged.... aftermarket polorised lenses (not sure of brand) no box or coin i think frame only.. is it worth it?View attachment 244986 View attachment 244987

really? so its only worth about 400$? i thought beater xx frames fetch more than that? i guess the lenses are almost worthless and so its just a slightly marked x metal frame. probably needing new gaskets... i guess 425$ is to much .. thanks

Back