• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
really? so its only worth about 400$? i thought beater xx frames fetch more than that? i guess the lenses are almost worthless and so its just a slightly marked x metal frame. probably needing new gaskets... i guess 425$ is to much .. thanks
You said a good price lol . If rubbers are good and not all marked up its worth it

really? so its only worth about 400$? i thought beater xx frames fetch more than that? i guess the lenses are almost worthless and so its just a slightly marked x metal frame. probably needing new gaskets... i guess 425$ is to much .. thanks
Unless beater is mint 24kt or plasma . No other X xx is worth 400 for a beater frame only

I have a possible trade offer on the table. I have a X metal double case that I am not currently using. I was offered a LN IB first generation Juliet complete. Box coin and paperwork. Not sure of the value. It's the plasma ice colorway. Any thoughts?

I have a possible trade offer on the table. I have a X metal double case that I am not currently using. I was offered a LN IB first generation Juliet complete. Box coin and paperwork. Not sure of the value. It's the plasma ice colorway. Any thoughts?
I think the case is worth slightly more (maybe $500)
And the Juliet being between $400-450, if truely LNIB.

Back