• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
hi.. im looking to buy a polished juliet. not loose. with green nose rubber and what looks like oakley emerald lenses. glasses and lenses in good condition. soft case only what sort of price should i expect to pay for a polished juliet? also new condition x squared plasma with fire polorised. x metal case and bag. no box or coin. again how much these days should i expect to pay?

Juliet would depend on generation and if the lenses are OEM or aftermarket
i think the generation is 3rd. no sku no serial? and lenses are not aftermarket.. serviced a few years ago and emerald lenses fitted and new rubbers. (but has the ichiro green rubber nose pads wbich the lady says were always there from new.. they were her husbands apparently)

I am looking at a pair of gen 1 Juliets complete with box but no coin. Owner is a collector and says he rates them a 9.5 or above out of 10. Serial number starts with 310.
He is asking 325. Is that a fair price?

image.png

Encase I decide not to repair and keep them, what would be a fair price for my Gen 1 Juliet w/ case. Serial number reads: J119866. The ear & noise pieces were replaced shortly before I stoed them and they got "lost" in a box, I cant remember exactly but I'm pretty sure I originally got them with different non-Polarized lenses and then got these from the Oakley store and they installed them for me. No box but I think I know where the coin is. The noise piece is very loose so it would need to be fixed. I went to my wife and went back and forth from these to my Romeo 2.0 and she likes the Romeo's better.

There isnt a crack in the on the left side its some smear or optical trick you can see its fine in the next photo
dXb0Q3Y.jpg

XHxrEuz.jpg

yFmVJfG.jpg

ILy1IyN.jpg

vOejIio.jpg

Polarized Lenses
tmN1sTL.jpg

There are 3 small cracks I dont remember it havent when they got stored so guessing maybe the heat did it. They do not go all the way through and are outside of the line of sight I cannot actually see them when wearing them. One is by the thumb nail, the other across the "OL" of Polarized and the other is at the top (see next photo).
wgaIqLM.jpg

CFmw8iI.jpg

Other lenses is fine
CFmw8iI.jpg

Case
xibdybm.jpg

Back