• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Hello all.. I'm a newbie from Texas. I'm not a collector but love owning and wearing Os. I've come across a pair of, according to the SN, gen 3 Plasma Juliet with ice lens. I have no idea if the value is right. Good looking glasses but one side of the frame is loose while everything else looks good. I know I can send them to The X-Man for a tune-up. I'm working on the price but currently they're priced at $130. Decent price?

I have a couple pics and will get and share more prior to buying.

TIA.....Jeff

View attachment 252213 View attachment 252214 Hello all.. I'm a newbie from Texas. I'm not a collector but love owning and wearing Os. I've come across a pair of, according to the SN, gen 3 Plasma Juliet with ice lens. I have no idea if the value is right. Good looking glasses but one side of the frame is loose while everything else looks good. I know I can send them to The X-Man for a tune-up. I'm working on the price but currently they're priced at $130. Decent price?

I have a couple pics and will get and share more prior to buying.

TIA.....Jeff
YES. Move quickly and buy them fast or you're gonna regret it

Thank you sir... Is there anything particular I need to look for prior to buying? This will be glasses only.
Thanks again for your assistance

Thank you sir... Is there anything particular I need to look for prior to buying? This will be glasses only.
Thanks again for your assistance

These appear legit front he photos. That's the main thing. I've personally never seen a faked one have a serial. But if you want to be sure post some pics of the ends of the ear stems and back of nose bridge. I would jump on this deal though. That's a great price.

Back