• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Congrats on finding the one post even similar to what I'm selling.... Although mine are not new in box so this listing does not really apply..

The second one does closer match. Not sure how I missed that. And the Tron ones are special edition.You guys grocery stores need to get more types of cereal..lol

Do you like all posts where people are jerks to other people or just to me specifically?

Congrats on finding the one post even similar to what I'm selling.... Although mine are not new in box so this listing does not really apply..

Do you like all posts where people are jerks to other people or just to me specifically?

Calm down dude. I posted three different listings. I'm trying to help you. Depending on condition I'd say yours are worth between $300-$400.

Calm down dude. I posted three different listings. I'm trying to help you. Depending on condition I'd say yours are worth between $300-$400.

Lol I am not at all upset. Just busting balls back its all good thanks for the help. To bad I bought some Maui Jim's to replace the pit boss you guys could be fun..

The second one does closer match. Not sure how I missed that. And the Tron ones are special edition.You guys grocery stores need to get more types of cereal..lol

eBay prices are typically higher than Oakley forum prices also due to eBay fees and PP fees. Up at the top left of your window there should be a search bar. Search "pb1" or "pit boss 1" and you will be able to see what people have sold therirs for assuming they haven't edited their post and removed their asking price.

Lol I am not at all upset. Just busting balls back its all good thanks for the help. To bad I bought some Maui Jim's to replace the pit boss you guys could be fun..
I have a pair of Maui Jim only for the Spiderman thing thow
image.jpeg

eBay prices are typically higher than Oakley forum prices also due to eBay fees and PP fees. Up at the top left of your window there should be a search bar. Search "pb1" or "pit boss 1" and you will be able to see what people have sold therirs for assuming they haven't edited their post and removed their asking price.
It's cheaper here due to the fact they don't charge you for selling somthing. Plus eBay buyer can return item months later for a crap reason

Back