• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
What is a fair price to pay for a pair of Madman Raw? I know they retailed for 1k or so. Just curious whether they are selling for more the same, or less.

R1 xmetal/BI with matching coin but the serial is no longer visible on the box. In excellent condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi O-Peeps.
Looking to get estimate on this Frame (lenses are shot but factory tight nose bridge).
No coin no box.

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
6.png

newly back on the market and looking to get a pair of IH juliets and a pair of mag m frames (any original variation condition 8/10 minimum for both . would like an estimate price range i should be looking at.
also got a friend with a pair of 9/10 24k juliets no box no coin , but he just wants a price estimate for awareness purposes. i've looked at previous sales etc. but would just like some second opinions.
also considering just original IH lenses, ebay says 350 but i can't help but feel thats a bit rich. is that really the price atm?
thank you in advance

@chocobo4eva
BNIB/LNIB IH Juliet $700.00-$750.00
8/10 IH Juliet $550.00
IH Lenses $200.00 (eBay is baked)
24K Juliet (frame only) $800.00
M Mag ?? (Not o matter guy)

@chocobo4eva
BNIB/LNIB IH Juliet $700.00-$750.00
8/10 IH Juliet $550.00
IH Lenses $200.00 (eBay is baked)
24K Juliet (frame only) $800.00
M Mag ?? (Not o matter guy)

thank you . those are very useful numbers especially the IH lenses. the 24k frames and lenses seem drastically less than i've been told but sound much more reasonable than the crazy things i've heard.
i am still curious about the mag m frames since i haven't really found any sort of reference for them , and there haven't been any on ebay that i can find.

Latest Posts

Back