• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
thank you . those are very useful numbers especially the IH lenses. the 24k frames and lenses seem drastically less than i've been told but sound much more reasonable than the crazy things i've heard.
i am still curious about the mag m frames since i haven't really found any sort of reference for them , and there haven't been any on ebay that i can find.
Good thread this...to be quoted the correct ongoing pricing. However the forum now competes with Ebay pricing. I have noticed this sad trend over the last few months.

hope not, i saw a pair of 24k gold for 15000 hkd + which is 2000USD and a pair of IH go for around 400USD. i'd gain on the IH's i guess . but trust is the main issue for me

hope not, i saw a pair of 24k gold for 15000 hkd + which is 2000USD and a pair of IH go for around 400USD. i'd gain on the IH's i guess . but trust is the main issue for me
I was talking about comparison drawn to EBay USA and no place else. Good luck though.

thank you . thats incredibly helpful considering i really haven't found any references for that pair. 250 is fine... now just to find a pair

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg What would I be expected to pay?

Latest Posts

Back