• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hey Wicked he has 2 he would sell. One pair is the glasses only carbon finish no serial number. The other pair is a complete set XM finish like new in box no serial number

Hey Wicked he has 2 he would sell. One pair is the glasses only carbon finish no serial number. The other pair is a complete set XM finish like new in box no serial number
Carbon with no serial IMO is worth $300.00 and the complete XM with no serial......they did not make (XM Ducati was the 1st generation and they all had serial numbers as far as I know)

OK on the XM he was not sure if it had a serial number because he was not at home. He was going to check it tonight when He got home so I said no just in case. So what do you think the value with a serial number would be

Hi, I am trying to find out the value of those two glasses:
- XX Twenty, bought 2001/2002, very lightly used, all rubbers intact, no visible damage whatsoever. Unfortunately, I do not have the original box and sleeve anymore. AFAIK they are the 1st Gen XX Twenty Metallic Green/Bronze Iridium.
- Square Wire (not sure what model/lenses these are exactly), very lightly used, no visible damage whatsoever, sleeve but no box. They were bought in 2000/2001.

Thanks a lot!

DSC_1017.JPG

DSC_1022.JPG

Current values for these?

LNIB (never worn, never displayed) Chip Foose gascan
LNIB (never worn, never displayed) Troy Lee Love & Hate fuel cell

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I am trying to find out the value of those two glasses:
- XX Twenty, bought 2001/2002, very lightly used, all rubbers intact, no visible damage whatsoever. Unfortunately, I do not have the original box and sleeve anymore. AFAIK they are the 1st Gen XX Twenty Metallic Green/Bronze Iridium.
- Square Wire (not sure what model/lenses these are exactly), very lightly used, no visible damage whatsoever, sleeve but no box. They were bought in 2000/2001.

Thanks a lot!

View attachment 281969

View attachment 281970

The Square Wire seems to be model 2.0, platinum gold iridium. It has the spring hinges.

Would be great to get a rough price tag on both models. Thanks!

Back