• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Well that was a few months ago said trade value was 775 it was done a few days later.. did you get them?
I had bought a JPPL just before but wish I had scored the JPPO he was selling cause it ended up going for a great deal (the JPPL I got was a very good deal compared to what some have sold at)

Had these for a while just don't wear them anymore. Hatchet Wires lenses are marked O-luminum (not polarized).
All the rubber parts are intact and great condition.
What would these be worth?
Thanks for any info.

IMG_9942.JPG

Hey fellas,
I have 2 offers for a couple of juliets, but I have now idea what they're worth due to condition.
1st one is a beater XM finish frame, no serial, no rubbers or lenses, needs service, how much should I pay for this beater?
2nd one is a beater polished Juliet, JB serial, needs service, lenses and rubber, frame looks decent (small scratches but no dings or scuffs)
Any idea of current prices for these?
Thanks

It was recommended I post this over here:

I have a pair of Romeo 1 Plasma Fire's that I am looking to rate and identify fully.

They have a 4 digit serial #, the original box with sticker, and matching serial (005625).

To the best of my checking, they dont have any spiderweb cracking on the lenses due to the screw issue.

If I can find enough about them, they seem very similar to the ones offered in this thread, but with an even lower serial: Sold - Romeo Plasma

I'm the original owner. Bought them back when i was a teenager, wore them once, and put them away in a box until i found them recently.

Here's a bunch of pics:

Romeo

Hi
I have a tricky one as they are very rare to come on sale...What would be worth a LNIB complete matching pair of juliet plasma/Ti clear? And just an additional pair of Ti clear lenses (like new)?

Thanks
I'm selling one right now for $720 all in. Sold one for about $950 a year or two ago, but prices have come down. It's a gorgeous piece but a bit niche even for the serious Juliet collectors here. I think every serious collection needs a JPPL and JPPO.

Mint lens will go for $150-175 in my opinion. Have commanded $200 in the past but unlikely now.

How about a Magnesium M Frame, Frame color: Dark Carbide; Lenses: Black Iridium and Ice Iridium (both heater), original box, micro-bag, and hard-case. Minor scratches on the Ice lens, (appears not to be any stress cracks) also (what looks to be) an original X-Metal box (the flip up part, with the foam- box is cardboard I think)?

Back