• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
How about a Magnesium M Frame, Frame color: Dark Carbide; Lenses: Black Iridium and Ice Iridium (both heater), original box, micro-bag, and hard-case. Minor scratches on the Ice lens, (appears not to be any stress cracks) also (what looks to be) an original X-Metal box (the flip up part, with the foam- box is cardboard I think)?
Possibly $300.

I have a XM R1 that I am looking to sell. They are more of a wearer pair as there are a few marks on them and they are not complete. I have the original lenses but they are scratched so I replace them with a set of aftermarket blue lenses. Would like to get a value in order to post for sale.

IMG_0233.PNG

IMG_0234.PNG

Last edited:
Greetings all. What's the current market pricing for a Mars in excellent condition with lenses? + or - $50 with or without box?

Last edited:
Fallout Fuel Cell. Box. Vault. Bag. Immaculate
View attachment 298398

The X metal vault itself has got to be worth $120-150, even if you stripped it back to "matte".

It's allegedly a limited edition (supposed to be 1000 of each breadbox and fuel cell, if you believe the press).

They retailed for AUD$499.

All that surely means that even $200-250 on paper = good deal.

They also look wicked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a XM R1 that I am looking to sell. They are more of a winter pair as there are a few marks on them and they are not complete. I have the original lenses but they are scratched so I replace them with a set of aftermarket blue lenses. Would like to get a value in order to post for sale.

View attachment 297995

View attachment 297997
5 somthing rangr

The X metal vault itself has got to be worth $120-150, even if you stripped it back to "matte".

It's allegedly a limited edition (supposed to be 1000 of each breadbox and fuel cell, if you believe the press).

They retailed for AUD$499.

All that surely means that even $200-250 on paper = good deal.

They also look wicked!

Yeah seems that vault has same value as the shades. Last few months sellers had been seeking brand new ones for 2range

350 range. Boxes are hard to get worth Having
I think that you'd be getting an excellent deal if you can pick up any good condition mars with box for $350. If anyone has got them for that price, I'd love to hear from you.

I was thinking more like $450-500!!

Back