• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
lol all the pricecheck threads always revert to the same "the price is whatever youre willing to pay for it" arguement.

cant we just have a place where a ballpark is a ballpark, take from it what you will, and leave it at that?
basically just to reassure yourself that the deal you're making is reasonable. indont see whats wrong with that. its aleays good to have a feel of the market and see what a particular item has been sold/bought for by others if youre on the hunt.

This. Thanks BriP. Not that I don't agree with everything that we were talking about, but that is what this thread is for. Ball parking and cutting down all the threads asking the same question.

I've got one.....

Someone asked me this recently and I honestly have an idea in my own head but figured I'd ask everyone else here.

FMJ Gold Holbrook/24K Gold Iridium Polarized Lenses......ONLY the sunglasses and nothing else.

What is the general concensus? :biggrin:

I've got one.....

Someone asked me this recently and I honestly have an idea in my own head but figured I'd ask everyone else here.

FMJ Gold Holbrook/24K Gold Iridium Polarized Lenses......ONLY the sunglasses and nothing else.

What is the general concensus? :biggrin:

Prob like...325 or so? The go for 375-400 complete from what I've seen

lol all the pricecheck threads always revert to the same "the price is whatever youre willing to pay for it" arguement.

cant we just have a place where a ballpark is a ballpark, take from it what you will, and leave it at that?
basically just to reassure yourself that the deal you're making is reasonable. indont see whats wrong with that. its aleays good to have a feel of the market and see what a particular item has been sold/bought for by others if youre on the hunt.

+1 :thumbup:

So 375? That's a little high IMO. There was one sold bin on the bay for 325 complete but used. I'm sticking with 325

Yup. That's what I thought so I was too high. But you know how it is. ;)
At least I can give good info on opinions. :biggrin:

I've seen these go for cheaper than what you're estimating, and only just recently.

goldbrook.jpg

Apologies for the unclear screen shot, but the sold listings range from $240 to $310 complete.

I've seen these go for cheaper than what you're estimating, and only just recently.

Apologies for the unclear screen shot, but the sold listings range from $240 to $310 complete.

Huh. Those didn't show up for me when I looked. I thought it was odd there was only 1 listed

Back