• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Looking for help valuing some Square Wire 2.0 Spring Hinges...silver with fire iridium lenses. Ebay is all over the place with some going for $75 with black ear socks and one right now over $170 with orange ear socks. Does the color of ear sock make that much of a difference? Glasses are by themselves in a bag that I believe is from my half jackets...no box or anything. They were given to me by a friend probably around 8 years ago after he found a 3rd pair in his house. To me frames and lenses look to be in 90-95% condition. There is a mark on the right lens that is a spot, but when I put them on I cannot see it. Thanks for any help

Pictures at:
Oakley Square Wire 2.0 Spring Hinge - Imgur

Looking for help valuing some Square Wire 2.0 Spring Hinges...silver with fire iridium lenses. Ebay is all over the place with some going for $75 with black ear socks and one right now over $170 with orange ear socks. Does the color of ear sock make that much of a difference? Glasses are by themselves in a bag that I believe is from my half jackets...no box or anything. They were given to me by a friend probably around 8 years ago after he found a 3rd pair in his house. To me frames and lenses look to be in 90-95% condition. There is a mark on the right lens that is a spot, but when I put them on I cannot see it. Thanks for any help

Pictures at:
Oakley Square Wire 2.0 Spring Hinge - Imgur

I'd say 75$ is a little on he high side ... I'd say between 60-70...

Unless it come with original box, papers and bag... 75-80$

These are all my estimates, I wouldn't rely on eBay pricing... Ever!

Edit: just saw that your model has the orange socks... That would fetch a bit more depending on their condition... Maybe 20-25$ more ... You cant find orange anymore

Square Wire pairs are indeed all over the map. On a fire pair w/ orange condition is everything. More so on the rubber and lenses than the frame. Rare color combos of the SW 2.0 bring good $$ if in excellent condition. Some of the more common pair dont bring much at all.

Whats current value for a like new fast jacket (white) with Vr28 blue irid lenses and soft vault. Non matching box.

Just bought a Custom pair of Fuel Cells from the Oakley Store in Orlando while on vacation.
Polished Black Fuel Cell with VR28 Black Iridium Polarized with custom box and bag. Pair is perfect, both frame and lenses. 2 weeks old with receipt as proof. While the lenses kick but the frame is just a bit too big for me. What should I ask for them?
Thanks in advance.

Hi there, yes this is a very good thread to go by.....what do you guys thing about some discontinued oakley models like Hatchet and Magnesium Switch? How much should each be with regards to their prices respectively. I just spoke with a very nice guy who owned a pair of mags but switched them later. He told me he preferred to price the old models decently as to give someone else a chance to enjoy those. It seemed like a pretty noble deed. Wonder if anyone elsw here thinks like that.

Back