• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

VanNess Wu X Oakley Frogskins

Well i guess oakley Fanatic like us will really follow all the Oakley Limited Ed Series.
I heard from the staff that the backlight Series should be going for $290-315.
I hope this is the price they follow man.

Well i guess oakley Fanatic like us will really follow all the Oakley Limited Ed Series.
I heard from the staff that the backlight Series should be going for $290-315.
I hope this is the price they follow man.

i only get what i really like, not really just cause it's limited. i've no intention of keeping a pair of the vanness frogs. just don't fancy them that much. =) even then, local Oakley stuff is ridiculously overpriced. i'm getting my BLs at the proper cost price. of 120usd. which is around 160sgd. abt half the price. no way will i buy anything from CEDS, unless i have to, or if they lower their prices. the only thing i bought from them recently which i don't regret at all? xmetal Penny, for slightly less than 300usd. =) 3 digit serial to boot!

Yup, price is Singapore is relative higher then US.
What to do when the Singapore Oakley price it so high.
I guess Singapore dealer had to eat the dust and follow their price range.
Suck!!!

Yup, price is Singapore is relative higher then US.
What to do when the Singapore Oakley price it so high.
I guess Singapore dealer had to eat the dust and follow their price range.
Suck!!!

nah, i just buy from oakley.com direct. =) save the trouble, and the money. =)

i got mine today . . . some awesome fast shipping dude!!
myvanness.jpg

thank you very much bro . . . if you need anything let me know :cool:

Cool nerd! Yea I mean I just don't understand how the VanNess cost more than a brand new x metal. Usually starting retail prices for even limited frogs are less than $160 or so?

Back