1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Got some various styles for sale; just don't wear them anymore. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Eye Jacket 3.0 - Crystal Black with Fire Iridium - These are brand new in the box. I've never even worn them, but bought them for the rarity. $150 shipped in the US.
    Various Pairs For Sale - null_zps09b42152.jpg

Topcoat - Corten with Gold Iridium - lenses have definitely seen better days; I'd rate them 5/10. Vision would be affected if wearing. The frame is still pretty solid; icons are a little worn, but overall I'd rate 7/10. Glasses will come in a box with microfiber bag. $75 shipped in the US.
    Various Pairs For Sale - null_zpsba7e7583.jpg
    Various Pairs For Sale - null_zps467b283a.jpg

Riddle - Ash with Grey Polarized - inside of the lens on the left side does have some surface marks/scratches. Not really sure how my wife managed to do this. The frames are pretty tight; definitely not for a large face. Glasses will come in a female box with a female case and microfiber bag. $125 shipped in the US.
    Various Pairs For Sale - null_zpsa4778e00.jpg
    Various Pairs For Sale - null_zpsc724312e.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Oh a riddle. There's something you don't see every day

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm open to offers.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Please feel free to make offers.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nobody?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If the Eye Jacket 3.0 is still available in a couple weeks I'll buy it. :)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Last call; open to offers.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Canvas Fuel Cells traded; both Gascans sold.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    What lens is in the JC Holbrook?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The JC Holbrooks come with Grey lenses. They have the frog etched in the left. If there's another lens color you'd prefer, I could work a deal with replacement lenses added in.