• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Various Pairs For Sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Got some various styles for sale; just don't wear them anymore. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Eye Jacket 3.0 - Crystal Black with Fire Iridium - These are brand new in the box. I've never even worn them, but bought them for the rarity. $150 shipped in the US.
null_zps09b42152.jpg

Topcoat - Corten with Gold Iridium - lenses have definitely seen better days; I'd rate them 5/10. Vision would be affected if wearing. The frame is still pretty solid; icons are a little worn, but overall I'd rate 7/10. Glasses will come in a box with microfiber bag. $75 shipped in the US.
null_zpsba7e7583.jpg
null_zps467b283a.jpg

Riddle - Ash with Grey Polarized - inside of the lens on the left side does have some surface marks/scratches. Not really sure how my wife managed to do this. The frames are pretty tight; definitely not for a large face. Glasses will come in a female box with a female case and microfiber bag. $125 shipped in the US.
null_zpsa4778e00.jpg
null_zpsc724312e.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Oh a riddle. There's something you don't see every day

I'm open to offers.

Please feel free to make offers.

Nobody?

Username Hidden said:
If the Eye Jacket 3.0 is still available in a couple weeks I'll buy it. :)

Last call; open to offers.

Canvas Fuel Cells traded; both Gascans sold.

What lens is in the JC Holbrook?

The JC Holbrooks come with Grey lenses. They have the frog etched in the left. If there's another lens color you'd prefer, I could work a deal with replacement lenses added in.