• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Various Pairs For Sale!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi guys,

need to downsize and streamline the collection a little, the Mrs is nagging at me quite a bit. so decided to offload some pairs which i never use, and are just taking up space in the limited display i have. Will try my best to describe and point out any flaws i may fine on these, but most if not all have been tucked away in the display, never worn at the most will be once or twice etc. feel free to request addition pics of the items if necessary. All MUST go!! Cheers!

Shipping: will be providing 2 options for your choosing.

A) Via registered mail. Takes around 2-3 weeks to reach the States on average. Tracking is available only in the departure country and the arrival country (via USPS etc), but nothing in between. Price $20usd.

B) Via DHL Worldwide Express. Takes less than a week to reach the States (2-3 days to reach Chop Shop in Riverside CA). Detailed tracking all throughout the route of the package. Price: $30usd

All prices excludes the shipping, the total will depend on which shipping method you wish to use. Also, please add the PayPal fees if the payment isn’t gonna be via Gift Payment.

onto the goodies!

1) BMX Chrome Jawbone.

not the full retail package. comes with vented Jade and vented Fire lenses. Installed are white earsocks and white jaws with black thru-bolts. Previous owner messed up the threads in on of the thru-bolts, so unless you know how to fix it, the jaws can't be swapped. or at least that's what he told me, i never tried. Included will be the BMX microbag and the labelled box. Price - SOLD

p1020330g.jpg

p1020331o.jpg

2) Holbrook LX Brown Stripe/Bronze
Mint, practically NIB, used for a 5 min run to the store to see if i can get used to the weight of the acetate frame. not for me unfortunately, as much as i think the details in the design on the frame are awesome! Japan/Asian Exclusive for now. Box, Bag and papers. Price - SOLD
cimg0566c.jpg

cimg0567q.jpg

cimg0569.JPG

3) Holbrook Custom Skate Deck w/Dark Grey
Acquired in a trade with fellow OF member BriP, who custom made them himself. never used them as much as i liked. New home needed. only comes with the brown Microbag. Price - SOLD
cimg0559a.jpg

cimg0560n.jpg

cimg0562t.jpg

4) SGH Jade Polarized Holbrook
Mint, polished frame MAY have the usual marks that comes with the frame. Lenses are flawless. Box, Box, papers all included. Price - $150usd
p1020812s.jpg

p1020813g.jpg

p1020814f.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Texted.

Replied! And skate deck green brooks pending.

Skate deck custom green black sold!

The lx brooks are mine

PM replied Brett!

I can fix the bolts on the jawbone if anyone stateside acquires it

i knew the good Doc will be able to save the day! =)

payment pending for the LX brooks.

PAyment sent!!!

and received! LX brooks sold!