• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Various pairs for sale...

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have a few pairs that I would like to sell. Almost all are new and never worn except one..
LISTPAYPAL G AND S
Half Jacket 1.0 BNIB mph dark grey with grey lenses 50.00 plus G and S and shipping.

Mag 4 S used and I have another so selling this one. I can't find anything wrong with lenses.
In great shape no chipping on frame. Comes with just a microbag. Asking 75.00 plus G and S and shipping.

M2 Asian fit BNIB polished black with G30 iridium lenses. Asking 50.00 plus G and S and shipping.

Chainlink Ferrari BN with no box and comes with plain bag. Asking 60.00 plus G and S and shipping..

Last pair I do not know about sku color etc. It is an M frame I think small heater lenses and I an thinking it might be a gold mine color. It is also never worn and BN no box but will come with plain microbag. It sat in display case at bicycle shop for years on display before I bought it. I cant find anything wrong with lenses. Asking 55.00 plus G and S and shipping. Only U.S. residents only....
IMG_2510_zpsafoemna6.jpg
IMG_2495_zpse1zx6os9.jpg
IMG_2491_zpsl5jqsjzb.jpg
IMG_2506_zpspb4mkuqr.jpg

IMG_2506_zpspb4mkuqr.jpg
IMG_2506_zpspb4mkuqr.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Other photos can't seem to delete duplicate photos.. Arms fold real easy nothing wrong with them...

IMG_2511.JPG

IMG_2512.JPG

Last edited:
@Rustpot M frame info?

Gold mine with hybrid s VR28 lens?

Gold X frame (Gold Mine was a Gen2 colorway). I'd guess VR28 or G30, hard to tell. Hybrid S or Hybrid (vented either way), also hard to tell from the topside angle. My guess is Hybrid S from the lack of a flat under the frame hook and shorter profile around the nose.

Chainlink SPF....

OK thanks will just leave as is I am sure if someone is interested they will read all posts.

Really looking for cash which pair are you looking at?

Chainlink sold...

Just a friendly reminder if someone is interested in any glasses on here I am going out of town on Monday as usual and will not be able to mail anything out until next weekend.