1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a few pairs that I would like to sell. Almost all are new and never worn except one..
    LISTPAYPAL G AND S
    Half Jacket 1.0 BNIB mph dark grey with grey lenses 50.00 plus G and S and shipping.

Mag 4 S used and I have another so selling this one. I can't find anything wrong with lenses.
    In great shape no chipping on frame. Comes with just a microbag. Asking 75.00 plus G and S and shipping.

M2 Asian fit BNIB polished black with G30 iridium lenses. Asking 50.00 plus G and S and shipping.

Chainlink Ferrari BN with no box and comes with plain bag. Asking 60.00 plus G and S and shipping..

Last pair I do not know about sku color etc. It is an M frame I think small heater lenses and I an thinking it might be a gold mine color. It is also never worn and BN no box but will come with plain microbag. It sat in display case at bicycle shop for years on display before I bought it. I cant find anything wrong with lenses. Asking 55.00 plus G and S and shipping. Only U.S. residents only....
    Various pairs for sale... - IMG_2510_zpsafoemna6.jpg
    Various pairs for sale... - IMG_2495_zpse1zx6os9.jpg
    Various pairs for sale... - IMG_2491_zpsl5jqsjzb.jpg
    Various pairs for sale... - IMG_2506_zpspb4mkuqr.jpg

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Other photos can't seem to delete duplicate photos.. Arms fold real easy nothing wrong with them...

Various pairs for sale... - IMG_2511.JPG

Various pairs for sale... - IMG_2512.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 2/27/16
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    @Rustpot M frame info?

Gold mine with hybrid s VR28 lens?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    Gold X frame (Gold Mine was a Gen2 colorway). I'd guess VR28 or G30, hard to tell. Hybrid S or Hybrid (vented either way), also hard to tell from the topside angle. My guess is Hybrid S from the lack of a flat under the frame hook and shorter profile around the nose.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Chainlink SPF....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    OK thanks will just leave as is I am sure if someone is interested they will read all posts.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Really looking for cash which pair are you looking at?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Chainlink sold...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just a friendly reminder if someone is interested in any glasses on here I am going out of town on Monday as usual and will not be able to mail anything out until next weekend.