• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Various Pairs - Square Wire 2.0, X-Squared, FMJ XX, Minute

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Selling a few pairs that I never wear in order to purchase another Romeo...preferably a titanium with gold iridium. Pictures of all Glasses will be put up tonight. Discounts for multiple pairs will be given. If you want them all the price is $570 Shipped CONUS

Square Wire 2.0 - Light with Ice Iridium $120 Shipped CONUS
These are in Pristine condition with zero marks or scratches on the lenses. There is a little discoloration on the inside of the nosebridge but can probably be cleaned up, and the nosepads are slightly yellowed. Glasses and Bag only. Pics to follow this evening.

E-Wire - Polished with Black Iridium $50 Shipped CONUS
Frames are Pristine, but lenses are cracked badly. Will need new lenses. Glasses only

X-Squared - Polished Black with Black Iridium Polarized $450 shipped CONUS
These are also in Pristine condition with the frame and lenses in perfect condition. Also includes OEM Ice Iridium lenses currently installed in the glasses which are also in perfect condition. Includes glasses, extra lenses, and microbag only

XX - FMJ with Emerald Iridium $60 Shipped CONUS
These are a little beat up. Lenses are 5/10 and frame is 7/10. Frame has some of the FMJ peeling but only where the earsocks would be...but I don't have any earsocks to put on them. Rub marks on lenses don't appear to affect vision but that is subjective. Glasses and microbag only.

Minute - Midnight Blue with Black Iridium $30 Shipped CONUS
Also beat up. Lenses 5/10 and frame is 6/10. Glasses only.

Some people reacted to this post.
PM sent

Pm sent

PM'd

sorry guys. What i was looking for fell on my lap this afternoon...not literally but pretty close. Anyways, i'm going to hold onto these until i find another pair that i really NEED.

Status
Not open for further replies.