• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Various X-squared And Juliets For Sell, As Well As A Couple Sets Of Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Alright well here it goes… I have decided to sell a large chunk of my collection (when you find boxes of un opened glasses that you forgot about that means you have to much crap laying around). All prices are o.b.o. unless otherwise stated. I have included the best description of all pairs. I will add more pairs later. Please read my rules before making an offer. ALL ITEMS ARE FOR SALE ONLY, UNLESS you have NASCAR OAKLEY RELATED ITEMS, ex, Juan Pablo Montoya pairs, Tony Stewart Pairs, Kasey Kahne Pairs, Rusty Wallace Pairs etc. Thank you.
*if I missed some photos I apologize, just let me know whats missing and I will try and get to it as soon as possible.
My Rules.
1. All Prices include Shipping within in Continental United States. Shipping will be USPS priority or UPS unless we discus otherwise. Shipping does not include insurance, if you want insurance you will pay the actual cost of the insurance for the value that you pay for the item.
2. I will only accept paypal, unless for some reason you are local then I will accept cash. (That means no COD, NO CHECK, NO MONEY ORDERS).
3. Prices are for gifted payments, If you do not wish to gift add 4%.
4. Please be professional, if you make an offer then be ready to pay! (If I accept an offer, you have 24 hours to pay unless you have discussed payment with me, if you do not pay within 24 hours then my acceptance of so called offer will be removed from the table… way to many people back out of deals on here).
5. Please do NOT send me a message asking what the lowest I will take for such and such. I will not reply to this type of message, so just make an offer.
6. I will offer international shipping, however you must contact me about the shipping, and I will only ship with the declared value of the item being what you pay for that item. All international shipping will be required to have Insurance no ifs, ands, or buts. I WILL NOT SHIP TO BRAZIL!
7. Please post on the thread first, and then send me a private message.
8. If you want to make a package deal feel free to make an offer, please be specific in the pairs, lenses, and/or accessories you are interested in.
9. ATTENTION: I can only ship on Friday and Saturday. All Items will shipped on these days.
10. If you would like additional pictures, I will worn you it will take me a few days. I am in graduate school and do not have a lot of free time. So you will have to give me time.
X-Metals:
Juliet – Carbon w/Black Iridium BNIB (Box is still Sealed I have never Opened) - $300
Juliet – Ti02 (Frame and Bag Only, ill through in a soft vault I have as well). This pair could use a tune up, the hinges are tight but everything else is loose. - SOLD
Juliet – Plasma w/Ruby Iridium (Includes a box labeled for plasma with emerald, no coin. Does have extra nose pads). - $275
X-squared – Polished Carbon w/ Black Iridium (Box and Coin, Never Worn Only displayed) - $400
X-squared – X-metal w/Ruby Iridium (Box and Coin, Never Worn Only displayed) - $400
X-squared – Plasma w/ Fire Polarized (Box and Coin, Never Worn, Only displayed – The box states the lens is fire Iridium, however it is Polarized, look at the etching, missing extra nose pads) - $400
X-Squared – DUCATI- Carbon w/Black Iridium (Included box, coin, and ducati bag. I have worn these a couple times, but they are still in mint shape, no scratches on lens or frame, everything is still nice and tight, missing extra nose pads) - $400
Juliet Lens – Tungsten Iridium (I place them in the Ti02 frame listed above, and then removed, never worn). - $65 FIRM
Juliet Lens – VR28 Black Iridium Polarized BNIB (box opened to make sure it was the correct lens, then placed in the bottom of a display case). - $95 FIRM
*If you would like one of the lenses sold with the TI02 frame please just ask and we can make a deal on the combo.
89wx.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com
tm3z.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com
52w7.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com
y7op.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com
zc3s.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com
btb9.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
I am guessing that that is a X-man Ti02 frame?

Username Hidden said:
I am guessing that that is a X-man Ti02 frame?
My money is on "not" since it needs a flex coupler...

No it's not, it came from a store manager in Canada

PM'd on TI02 Juliet

Damn dyer beat me too it

TI02 are sold

Username Hidden said:
PM'd on TI02 Juliet

Just couldn't stand it, huh?? ;)

Not me... Apparently someone else .......I never even got a return PM.....

That's not cool. Rules violation, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.