• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vault Asian Fit Gascan Question

s3sunruh

Oakley Expert
Casper WY
I'm really digging the clear/violet pair that has been sitting on the vault for some time now. I'm just wondering if a person who doesn't typically wear the asian fit could get away with it. I've seen it displayed on the bob head on feebay and it doesn't look bad, just maybe wider than usual in the temples. Anyone have any experience with these?

I had some and they felt ok to me, i have a wide head to begin with though. I however have never owned the normal gascans so i have nothing to compare. If you get them and dont like them worst case scenario is take them to a vault store and just return them.

You can get away with it if you have a medium to larger face. They are wider than normal gascans. I prefer the fit of them myself but I have a larger head and wear hijinx/eyepatch mostly. The regular fit gascan is too narrow for me... I wear a size 7 1/2 fitted hat as a point of reference,

Back