1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. stoudty1

stoudty1 Oakley Beginner

Hey guys. Did some shopping at the outlets on Black Friday and spent quite a bit of money at Oakley. I was lucky enough to get the 50% off pull off coupon when I walked in the door. I talked to my contact that works at that vault 2 weeks ago and he mentioned them doing the bounce back awards again, but it just dawned on me that I didn't receive them. Should I have received the bounce back coupons from my purchases yesterday?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. justoracle

justoracle Oakley Beginner

50% off pull off coupon? Is this something they were handing out at the door. There's a vault outlet within 20 minutes from me, just wondering if I should stop by. THanks.

3. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

No 50% should make u happy. Be glad as that's the most they have ever done.
    Yes at the door

4. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

bounce back is done I think. So are the coupon handouts

5. G. Christopher Lyn

G. Christopher Lyn Oakley Beginner

Excellent, I went to the Oakley Vault here in Toronto. On the first day I pulled a 40% off coupon. On the second day my wife pulled a 50% coupon..Needless to say that we spent a lot of money for those two days. o_O

Carrera1963 likes this.