• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vault Black Friday question

stoudty1

Oakley Expert
PA
Hey guys. Did some shopping at the outlets on Black Friday and spent quite a bit of money at Oakley. I was lucky enough to get the 50% off pull off coupon when I walked in the door. I talked to my contact that works at that vault 2 weeks ago and he mentioned them doing the bounce back awards again, but it just dawned on me that I didn't receive them. Should I have received the bounce back coupons from my purchases yesterday?

50% off pull off coupon? Is this something they were handing out at the door. There's a vault outlet within 20 minutes from me, just wondering if I should stop by. THanks.

Hey guys. Did some shopping at the outlets on Black Friday and spent quite a bit of money at Oakley. I was lucky enough to get the 50% off pull off coupon when I walked in the door. I talked to my contact that works at that vault 2 weeks ago and he mentioned them doing the bounce back awards again, but it just dawned on me that I didn't receive them. Should I have received the bounce back coupons from my purchases yesterday?
No 50% should make u happy. Be glad as that's the most they have ever done.
50% off pull off coupon? Is this something they were handing out at the door. There's a vault outlet within 20 minutes from me, just wondering if I should stop by. THanks.
Yes at the door

Latest Posts

Back