• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vault Help For Violet Deviations?

Damn. That figures. If all else fails, maybe a UK/European member could help out. It also says on the website that they operate the Oakley Vault store at Gunwharf Quay outlet shopping centre in Portsmouth, UK.

Thanks for setting me straight, Marc...

They do indeed run that vault; it's about half an hour's drive for me, I can call them up to check if you like?

They do indeed run that vault; it's about half an hour's drive for me, I can call them up to check if you like?
That would be awesome if you could!

Yup Atrain is the one that suggested it to me and has been uber helpful so far. I wasn't sure if he wanted his name out there but he's been awesome with help so far and yup I saw the eyewear website but yeah unfortunately they don't ship to US.

Just got home and saw them at the vault wish I saw this earlier, i could have help. I might try to come back tomorrow but thats with the big "might". depending if Im not too lazy.

Just got home and saw them at the vault wish I saw this earlier, i could have help. I might try to come back tomorrow but thats with the big "might". depending if Im not too lazy.
Man i could use a lil help if you don't mind...

Give me a shout if you don't find a pair in the US Iusteve and I can either go check the Gunwharf vault or order them off the Eyewearoutlet website.

Back