• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vault Help!

sideways

Oakley Expert
Texas
I'm going to be hitting the vaults in the Dallas/ft. Worth area this weekend and am super pumped because I haven't set foot in a vault in years. Obviously I can't leave empty handed so any suggestions as to what I should look for? I'm extremely partial to radars and x squared and of course my first instinct is to look for those, but I'd like to keep an open mind this time around. I think it's time to add some diversity in my collection:)

I was just at my local vault today and they have a TON of Pit Bulls and wires. There were a few Fast Jackets, Flak Jackets, and Half Jackets. If you're partial to Radars and XS, the Fast Jacket might fit well. Give them a try.

SpliceD said:
I was just at my local vault today and they have a TON of Pit Bulls and wires. There were a few Fast Jackets, Flak Jackets, and Half Jackets. If you're partial to Radars and XS, the Fast Jacket might fit well. Give them a try.

I love the fit of the fast jacket. Since I slready own flaks that might be my next buy. I know they have a few on DE! I might try some wires also ahhhh so many choices.

Back