1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

Went to the local vault today.. stocks were low as they're waiting on orders, but theres an STPL RADAR there.. as well as a CF print Radar, Mframe and Half Jacket (i think).

also a ridiculously expensive Romeo2 thats $350 down from $700. haha i just laughed.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Yah, not too much. That day i got my jawbones, i asked the sales girl if they were doing anything for black friday. They just said mostly clothes and shoes. Nothing about glasses.

3. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

i dont mind more oakley shirts lol.

4. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

for every pair of sunnies i buy, the vault give me tees at $10.. so everytime someone gets me to go grab a pair for them, i gladly oblige. i have many oakley tees now lol

5. KyleTheSid

KyleTheSid Oakley Enthusiast

Cant go wrong with anything oakley!! my vault has the STPL radars as well. @SpliceD, Im always at the HQ and they told me that sunglasses never go on sale for lower than vault prices or even retail. Always just clothing, accessories, etc. No glasses. :sad:

6. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

My gf made fun of me recently. She was in a sorority and would "puke" greek letters. Had greek pants, sandals, shirts and what not. Recently, I wore my Oakley sweatpants, shirt and sandals (used as in house slippers)...I always gave her a hard time about her weird obsession with wearing all greek letters. Now it's coming back to me haha.

Sid, you're lucky you live so close to the HQ! I am planning to hit the HQ when I go out to visit my folks in Cali next summer. I'm going to save to make sure I can pick up a nice souvenir!

7. KyleTheSid

Haha! Yeah its cool, just depends who's working though. There are sometimes snotty workers and then there are sometimes cool collectors and one happens to be a Frogskins collector so that is the only time i enjoy it. As for souvenirs, they don't sell anything that is not already in O Stores other than new releases and you might be able to snag an older pair (i.e., Frogskins from acid series, backlights, SW, or Jupiter Camo) but other than that its all the same. Ok if i just ruined it for you that is because the only souvenir you want is..going through the Oakley Museum! :biggrin: checkout the videos on YouTube on Oakley HQ tours if you ever have time :smile:

8. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

well that is in the last few years I remember getting glasses marked d own for holiday for 40 dollars 6 or 7 years ago in Wrentham..

9. KyleTheSid

No NEW releases are on sale! You can probably get older ones for a bit cheaper or even a great deal like 40 dollars at the vault..

10. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

Damn! Wish we had a Vault in Hawaii!!! :mad: