1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. MILE

MILE Oakley Beginner

Can someone please explain the difference between an "Oakley Vault" and an "Oakley Store" to me…?We only have two official Oakley Stores here in Germany, it seems -- and both are more than 600 km away…! The nearest Oakley Vault is "only" 225 km away, so is it worth a visit…?

Thanks…! :)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

Vaults sell some stuff that O-stores sell. Vaults carry discontinued frames, overstock frames, MPH frames (mister potatoe head, they are bits and pieces put together to make a frame combo) they also have clothing exclusive to the vaults, discontinued luggage,bags, shoes,etc.........They carry a lot of lens replacements and rubber parts. I personally would rather go to a vault then an o-store. IMO The vault is a discount outlet.... They are mostly fund in the outlet factory store shops....Its worth a trip if you are into Oakley. I went to 5 vaults in 2 days....

i am rich likes this.
  3. MILE

MILE Oakley Beginner

Thanks for clearing that up…! Well, I've just started with my first Pit Bull but I'd definitely like to check out some more and maybe get one or two more glasses, especially one for cycling and another that I can wear when the occasion is not as casual -- and after I've given my PB to my gf to try out she wants a pair of (polarized) Oakley's as well now…! :)

- MILE