• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Vegas case and bags

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep them and sell them for double on eBay. It was kind of you to throw the chance out there

Some people reacted to this post.
Yeah, you try and make 5 bucks on a bag, and you get crucified.

While others on here offer to trade $150 staples for pairs that go for over 300, but that's o.k.

Go figure ...

PM'ed

Thanks all, learned my lesson. I've never had any luck buying or selling on the exchange so think I'm done with it. Probably would have had more success if I would have taken pre orders.

Don't take it to heart.....always people looking for something for free.

There is a lot of crazy ass scalping in this hobby, but this wasn't one of those instances IMO. $5 to 7 extra in many of my purchases from other collectors is basically accounting for gas money, rounding the payment amount, and a slight "tip" for the troubles and standing in line at the post office. Truth to tell, I think I'd be getting off easy with that amount.

Sorry for the troubles. Hope this doesn't deter you from helping members in the future.

All is well. I kept what people grabbed via pm and took the rest back. I guess my advice to the negative crowd would be to mind your own business if you see it, want it, and agree to the price, then buy it. If you don't agree to the terms then don't cut the legs out from someone else. Also, don't be a hypocrite. Same dudes rolling up on me sell stuff at a premium so don't pass judgement on others.

You got anything left ???

Hey just to be clear I was all for buying from you. It just seemed the pricing/shipping was very much a guessing game. you had almost $30 in shipping added. I think people like to see shipped prices, instead of a price, add tax and a guess at shipping.
I do understand your frustration. Me personally it wouldnt be worth my time to put something like that together for the general public. I would do it for a handful of great forum users though.
Sorry we couldnt work a deal, and thanks for the effort

Username Hidden said:
Case for $45?????? Just for one? Aren't these only for $25???????
For what its worth, i support your question of asking if a almost 200% markup was fair to the members of this forum. Im sorry if I left you out to dry but i appreciate you looking out for other members. Thx to your question the people after you mite have gotten a fairer deal because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.