• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Vegas Themed Hard Case

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I am looking to buy two Vegas hard cases, willing to pay 65 for both with 5 dollars for shipping (65 offer includes fees)

Also willing to buy Vegas soft microfiber case. Let me know what you want...

Thanks!!!

Some people reacted to this post.
Found some on ebay. 45 each. I need to move.

Username Hidden said:
Found some on ebay. 45 each. I need to move.
Yeah I have seen those. Just more then if an justify for a case. So is $32.5 but this is like the best looking case I have seen yet out of Oakley.

Well at least there are some out there if you want to pay the $$ The store has been instructed not to transfer them so only one place to get them... 25 for the case plus tax, so 27. Humm, lets say $50 - 27, thats 23. Now the fees, ebay 10% so there goes 5 more, PP gets 3% so there is another buck and a half. Shipping will run 3-6 depending on how its done. So that leaves about $11 made for your time, gas and jacking with it. That's $6 left if it sells for $45.

Username Hidden said:
Well at least there are some out there if you want to pay the $$ The store has been instructed not to transfer them so only one place to get them... 25 for the case plus tax, so 27. Humm, lets say $50 - 27, thats 23. Now the fees, ebay 10% so there goes 5 more, PP gets 3% so there is another buck and a half. Shipping will run 3-6 depending on how its done. So that leaves about $11 made for your time, gas and jacking with it. That's $6 left if it sells for $45.
That is a good point

And they should hold that value.

I got one (awaiting arrival) shipped from Sin City to UK @ a cost of $40 all in . A good deal from a good friend

@WANNABEE glad you like it bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.