• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vegas Unofficial O Expo 2016

Coz I'm popular in Vegas hahahahah. Damn you missed the group pics lol.
Im weighing up my options and i went haywire with my first addiction and it aint O. I maybe missed the fun but its not the end of it. While some will be gone collecting rest assured i will still be around. Till next time and other opportunity. In this community, fun is endless.

Great shots Steve, thanks for getting them up!!!

Looks like the whole crew pretty much took over the store, that had to generate some traffic for them...people walking by probably wanted to know what the hell was going on in there!!

And that was Del, correct? (FearGear Garage). I'm glad to see him getting back into the forum...even if it is just a little bit.

Great shots Steve, thanks for getting them up!!!

Looks like the whole crew pretty much took over the store, that had to generate some traffic for them...people walking by probably wanted to know what the hell was going on in there!!

And that was Del, correct? (FearGear Garage). I'm glad to see him getting back into the forum...even if it is just a little bit.
Unfortunately Del was not there.

Latest Posts

Back