1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

I'm thinking about getting some vented lenses for the Split Jacket that should be getting here soon. However, I've never owned anything with vented lenses so I'm curious as to how people feel about them. They definitely look great but beyond that, what are the positives and negatives of them? Do the vents mess with peripheral vision? Are your eyes more prone to being dry on windy or cold days?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

it could happen, if your oakley do not fit right. but for me it´s no problem, if i use vented!

3. jfiori

jfiori Oakley Beginner

I use nothing but vented with my Jawbones, I have never had an issue with my eyes tearing up or drying out. I use my bones when I race my bicycle's, so I have been going 60-70 kph and no problems. I highly encourage you to get some, the only time they have ever fogged up was in the last triathlon I did the water was 17* celsius(friggin cold) and when I put them on once I got on my bike they fogged up until I started riding and the there was air going over them.

4. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

That's good to know. Thanks!

I'm hoping they release an Ice Iridium Vented or a Slate Iridium Vented.