1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Jmo65

Jmo65 Oakley Beginner

Last edited: 9/24/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

I would want to see them up close a bit more. You might wanna go over them closely. From end to end. I don't know if it's the pics, but the widget screws that hold the carbon plate in place look a bit mangled. Before I throw a price I would want to at least look em over good.

Clearer pics would help a bit more

Sent from my X Metal iPhone

3. mercbezerk

mercbezerk Unicorn Chaser Premium Member Lifetime Member

Not the best of pics for the forum to gauge the authenticity, but the last pic showing a number of 1500 would have me leaning towards a legit pair, considering that the fakes out there only have the number 1500 on them and no reference of which numbered pair they are. If you can get these for under $2k you're doing well considering what some sellers are asking for on eBay.

dh4645 likes this.
  4. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

I totally forgot about the serial trick. Thanks!!

mercbezerk likes this.
  5. Jmo65

Jmo65 Oakley Beginner

Alright thanks I'll ask for some better pics and try to get them posted when I do get them.

6. Jmo65

Jmo65 Oakley Beginner

="mercbezerk, post: 784003, member: 3780"]Not the best of pics for the forum to gauge the authenticity, but the last pic showing a number of 1500 would have me leaning towards a legit pair, considering that the fakes out there only have the number 1500 on them and no reference of which numbered pair they are. If you can get these for under $2k you're doing well considering what some sellers are asking for on eBay.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the help. I'll ask for some better pics I'm outside on a cell phone trying to look so I definitely couldn't tell.

Last edited: 9/24/16
  7. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Has he worn these?

And if possible can he take even shittier pics? Just sayin. Looks like he doesn't give a ****.

Depending on how well worn they are try to go for waaaaaaaay less than. 2K

VolcanOG likes this.
  8. Jmo65

Jmo65 Oakley Beginner

Yeah he has worn them quite a bit. Hopefully not since I asked for some more. I guess I'm in for a treat when I look at them on a computer.

9. Jmo65

Jmo65 Oakley Beginner

10. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

No box sucks. Kinda hard to lose that box but damn.

What's he want for them?