• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Verify this C-Six Aluminum?

Damn $500! I would grab them before he changes his mind. I have a C-Six box if you end up getting them let me know. Maybe we can work a trade?

It's number 1015. Has all the boxes, blue ray, little book. I'd say it's in great shape. The plate falls off the holder when it's folded down but a little glue or not folding it down and that would put and end to that.

Last edited:
Damn $500! I would grab them before he changes his mind. I have a C-Six box if you end up getting them let me know. Maybe we can work a trade?
Without knowing condition of lenses, I wouldn't be in any rush.

Without knowing condition of lenses, I wouldn't be in any rush.

lol from the picture he posted they don't look bad at all. And again for $500 I'd act quick. If the lenses are bad they can always be custom cut.

lol from the picture he posted they don't look bad at all. And again for $500 I'd act quick. If the lenses are bad they can always be custom cut.
If there is a big enough donor. Some people saying there wasn't. I have no idea.

It's number 1015. Has all the boxes, blue ray, little book. I'd say it's in great shape. The plate falls off the holder when it's folded down but a little glue or not folding it down and that would put and end to that.

Wouldn't that box be for your glasses to go into? I may be interested in it if I decide to buy these. Hoping his box pops up in a moving box that wasn't unpacked yet.

He said the lenses are in great shape. May go look at them in the next hour or so.
i'm getting excited for you now!!! this could be the deal of the year....!

Sent from my Nokia 5210 using TapaTalk

Back