• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Verify this C-Six Aluminum?

Has the wood box not sure about the outer box.
You originally stated that the seller had the wooden box and was only missing the outer packaging. Did it come with the display storage case?
Yes, the intention was to have lifetime replacement lenses for the Carbon CSix. I have only seen this in internal documents before its release but I have not seen them publically state this. Maybe they changed their minds at the last minute. Not sure it they will honor this now that most everyone involved is gone.
I recall one of the forum members contacting Oakley and getting replacement lenses not so long ago, so it may be worth the phone call or email to find out if they still have more.
The lenses other than having some dust and streaks from the microfiber cloth are almost perfect. Was informed he only wore them to weddings and other special occasions.
It reads as if you got one helluva deal on these.

I called for both the carbon and aluminum I had last year. No dice. Did get rubbers they said no more lenses. It's Oakley and there is 1000 different answers for each situation. Depends who u get

Sent from: Outer Space

I called for both the carbon and aluminum I had last year. No dice. Did get rubbers they said no more lenses. It's Oakley and there is 1000 different answers for each situation. Depends who u get

Sent from: Outer Space
Life is like a box of chocolates

My picture taking skills are non-existent and hopefully the auto focus feature of my camera helped in making these turn out better. Other than a small scratch in one of the lenses, a slight scratch on the nose bridge, and in need of a good overall cleaning, I'd say they are good to go. If these pics aren't good I'll try and take some more later.

1ZDV4y.jpg
3hDGZU.jpg
vR4PRd.jpg
qHoqnl.jpg
OJlAY8.jpg
i8MAb4.jpg
XLkEKD.jpg

Last edited:
No I have never owned a pair of C-Six. I think I bought this box off this forum but I really can't remember why I have it or if I did get it off this site?

Got ya. He is going to look through his boxes of stuff that hasn't been unpacked and see if he can find it.

You originally stated that the seller had the wooden box and was only missing the outer packaging. Did it come with the display storage case?

It reads as if you got one helluva deal on these.

Well I worked with him for a couple years and at that time he did have the wooden box. We both left the company and I hadn't talked to him much after that for about a year. He had just recently moved within the last month or so and I hope it just got misplaced. He is going to look for it.

Yeah on the "helluva deal" part as well.

Back