• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Verizon Points.....

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
The wife just told me today about what you could get with these points. Oakley has 13 pages of stuff for discounted prices. Very close to what Cokerewards used to do. Not crazy great prices but a couple of decent deals. It is money plus points.

Yep. They unleashed the points to the rest of us last month. I redeemed some of mine for a $10 Macys gift card. The Oakley selection varies all the time.

One of the Citibank credit cards has those points as well. I hardly use it because I can only use that card.

how do you get these points ?
When you log into your account on a PC, you should see something about Smart Rewards on there. You do stuff like log in, pay the bill, that kind of thing. Folks received points based on the time they been with evil red.

Verizon is so expensive that if you switched you could probably use the money you saved over 5 months or less and buy a pair of glasses.
Lol Yep. Although I use them, I don't recommend them to my folks because of the cost.

I stay because of my old plan and discount.

When you log into your account on a PC, you should see something about Smart Rewards on there. You do stuff like log in, pay the bill, that kind of thing. Folks received points based on the time they been with evil red.

basicaly do the stuff they want you to to avoid talking to a person so they save $$$

Lol Yep. Although I use them, I don't recommend them to my folks because of the cost.

I stay because of my old plan and discount.

i switched to them from sprint due to better coverage and equal cost i dont have unlimited anymore put i picked a data plan that i dont go over so i am good

Latest Posts

Back