• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

VERY Close To Home SCORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy used to sell on CL as "the Oakley Rep"... I have dealt with him before and believe me he knows what he has... Dont expect a bargain unless he is hurting for C/C money after the holidays, but like any good O-fanatic you should try the bundle technique (more loot for less cash).... GOOD LUCK to you and if you want to PM me his prices I have a pretty good finger on the current market of display items such as these...

Ya, I have talked to this guy before as well. Those signs were on CL a while back and he told me the same thing about the Medusa/ Bob. I talked to him like 3-4 years ago and he did not fallow through on anything so just a heads up. He is a market player... kudos if you get the buy though....Its funny, you know when you have been collecting for a long time when you see items and know exactly what store or person they are from. I see a lot of familiar faces lol.... you know who you are...

Well......:sad: I called the "Rep" today...he was due back in the country on the 16th......I got "the number you have reached is no longer in service".....damn......

Ya, I have talked to this guy before as well. Those signs were on CL a while back and he told me the same thing about the Medusa/ Bob. I talked to him like 3-4 years ago and he did not fallow through on anything so just a heads up. He is a market player... kudos if you get the buy though....Its funny, you know when you have been collecting for a long time when you see items and know exactly what store or person they are from. I see a lot of familiar faces lol.... you know who you are...

Same here! I talked to this guy around the same time and instantly knew he was in Chicago. He never followed through with me, either. Pics are almost identical to what he sent me. Sorry he wasted your time.

Latest Posts

Back