• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Very fake plastic "Juliets"

The laptop charger has been going strong for over 2 years and only cost me $8, shipping included all the way from "Chian" ;)

International property rights are a myth.
When you wack the "good fakes", the really bad fakes pop up.
They're like mushrooms, and not the good ones...

whole lot more where those came from. This is from a department store overseas, although they don't try to advertise them as Oakley's. Just some sunglasses to pick from.

Fandango!!

Honestly don't bother with the case unless you're really far from an O-Store or can't order one easily. I personally don't think there's a point in trying to take down every single fake on the market. To me there's two levels:

1) the hilariously bad fakes, like the ones you're showing and a crudely hand-painted Radarlock I saw with a split lens setup. Anyone who fell for those are completely at fault for not doing the plainest of look-ups.

2) then the ones that could really screw a person out of their money, like the PB2 and watch replicas which sometimes require much closer attention.

Seller with white Foakleys told me the case is fake too so keep an eye out for them. They are much nicer looking then the case in the first post.

Back