• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Very Rare Duo For Sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

i'm selling a set of very rare oakley
a couple weeks ago in quebec,canada,near where i live is a annual cycling tour for raising fund for children rare health problem,for the occasion oakley sponsor the event and create 2 unique and very very limited pair of radar and jawbone specifically made for that event,the event is GRAND DEFI PIERRE LAVOIE
the radar frame is plasma and the jawbone is silver with orange rubber and icon,both came with casing,spare rubber,and 2 set of lenses and a GDPL etching
primary lens for the radar is blk iridium and spare is clear,primary lens for the jawbone is blk iridium and the spare is vr50 transition

looking for 600$ OBO shipped conus

IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Any Idea how many were made?

honestly it's hard to tell but what i'm sure about it's not a mass production
it's like 100 was made for gift for big sponsors and special guests

Username Hidden said:
Any Idea how many were made?

I've just call my friend working oakley and he was the one who making the etching for those pair and he told me all cyclist receive a pair of flak jacket and those radar and jawbone was only made for gift and oakley staff
Less then 50 pairs of each was made
Thanks

Thats some good stuff there.....

Make me a fair offer
I'm open to negotiate

Wow, you seemed so psyched when you got these. I'm blown away that you'd sell them this quickly. I'm a huge cycling fan and would love to have them but the price is too steap for me. Good luck with the sale! Whoever gets them is getting a couple of great pieces.

Username Hidden said:
Wow, you seemed so psyched when you got these. I'm blown away that you'd sell them this quickly.

I was thinking the same thing. Personally I would hang on to them unless something "grail-like" came along you could trade for.... unless your putting the cash into your grail fund.. GLWS, cool pieces!

Username Hidden said:
Wow, you seemed so psyched when you got these. I'm blown away that you'd sell them this quickly. I'm a huge cycling fan and would love to have them but the price is too steap for me. Good luck with the sale! Whoever gets them is getting a couple of great pieces.

yes i was happy to get those nice pair but i have some grail i want to get and i need to get rid of some pairs to do it
unfortunately i have to sacrifice nice pairs but my ichiro quest is more important to me

btw i forgot to mention i can split the duo if needed