• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Very Small Collection, Just Started, But Growing Quickly!!

CFC_Fanatic

Oakley Beginner
sckg.jpg

My collection isn't nearly as spectacular as most of the ones I've seen on here but I figured I'd share anyway

1) Tenth Mountain Division Gascans 2) Jupiter Factory Light (polarized) 3) Stephen Murray Fuel Cell (swapped the black iridium lenses out and put in violet iridium) 4) Distressed Blue Flak Jackets (yellow earsocks and OO red iridium polarized lenses) 5) Woodgrain Jupiter Squared 6) Plaintiff Sq. 7) (kinda hard to see i apologize) Crystal Black Style Switch

I can't forget about my babies sitting right behind the shades though. My White Face Gearbox and my Minute Machine w/ Black face.

I started my collection about 4 months ago and the "addiction" is starting to set in.

Nice stuff! It's not about how spectacular it is to the eye......It's about how much it means to you in my opinion. :D

That's a nice collection! It doesn't matter how small it is but it matter's how much you enjoy what you have bought.

You've got a lot of great stuff in there! Love that gascan for sure :)

thank you. I actually thought about buying a polished black pair and swapping the faces on the gascan so it would have the polished black face and the 10th mtn division stems.

Latest Posts

Back