• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Very Very TICKED!

I would never dare buy pit bosses on ebay unless they have original box and papers. I saw a pair of pit bosses with the half frames and I lost all faith in authentic pit bosses on ebay. That applies to the pairs that are not bin priced at $1k+

I think im as fair as possible but when that happened gloves were off

Did you file a claim to get your money back? The reason I took the plunge to buy these gascans is because ebay offers the buyer protection. I've never filed a claim before but we will see how it goes. Hopefully I get my money back.
Yeah, no problems either time getting fakes. The one where they sent me a Monster Dog they wanted the item returned to them in China. I refused and wrote that the Oakley store I took it to for authentication confirmed it was fake and told me counterfeits are NOT to be returned, only destroyed.

I don't think these glasses are worth sending back either. The shipping charges cost more than this item is worth.

File a claim that the item was not as described.

Personally I have bought 70+ pairs on ebay and I have never got any fakes. I did however win some subzero #3n and when I got the box it was empty. It was almost like after the box was taped up, someone cut it back open and taped it back.

Back