• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

VigLink

Yeah, might take a few days to get the script edited correctly, but I am working on it.
I didnt mind the ads-maybe because mines were japanese women in skimmpy stuff. I actually joined because i want to keep this forum going-ive made more friends here than i have in real life(i know-i gotta work on that.) and im also getting my moneys worth in data plan,wifi and fone usage too.:eek:

I didnt mind the ads-maybe because mines were japanese women in skimmpy stuff. I actually joined because i want to keep this forum going-ive made more friends here than i have in real life(i know-i gotta work on that.) and im also getting my moneys worth in data plan,wifi and fone usage too.:eek:

Hahaha, I don't know about those ones lol, but hey if you enjoy it :).

I believe this is fixed now. Premium Members should no longer see these links!

I believe this is fixed now. Premium Members should no longer see these links!

Hey boss I just found a small bug with the fix. It seems to work fine in the general forum but it's still VigLinking in the members area for certain user names.

For example, check out http://www.oakleyforum.com/members/ralph-marshall.8932/

It VigLinks the "Ralph" to ralphlauren.com. And it's not only on his profile page - if you use the "find member" seach, the suggestions it autopopulates as you type can also be VigLinked...

Back