• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Vintage Black/Orange Trigger Stems With Fire Blades

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking to trade my Vintage Blades. These are the originals, not re-issues. Frames are mint, 10/10. Hinges have no cracking, and are still as tight as new. no scuffs or cracks on the frame at all and all lettering on the trigger earstems is perfect, as is the rubber on the nos peice. I cannot find a single scratch or mark on the lens, they look perfect, but I will give them a 9/10 because I will not remove the lens to see if there is any marking under the frame (don't want to introduce any stress at all to a pair this age). These look and feel like new. As usual with me, not for sale, only for trade. Open to all offers, but please, make them reasonable :cool:

IMAG0377.jpg

IMAG0379.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
what are you looking for in trades?

Username Hidden said:
what are you looking for in trades?

your gonna need these to replace the Mumbo M's your gonna trade me right FMJ!?!?!

ideally, would like a splice but really open to any offers. Looking for watches as well as juliets in good used condition, but really I am open to any reasonable offer if it jumps out at me, and I can always sweeten the pot if needed.

I have a couple sets of splice. I will take pics tomorrow. Would you just sell? If so how much?

no sales, only trades. I always seem to regret when I sell something, very seldom have regrets on something I trade. I end up spending the money on gas or something and then get pissed at myself! I guess I'm just weird like that. 1st splice in good condition and these babys are gone!

Will send you Splice pics tomorrow night - just out of town at the moment. I'd love to have these bad boys.

Wish I had a Splice to trade :(

After lots of interest and some great offers I am trading these and my Bengals for some NIB Plasma/Ice Juliets. Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.