1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to trade my Vintage Blades. These are the originals, not re-issues. Frames are mint, 10/10. Hinges have no cracking, and are still as tight as new. no scuffs or cracks on the frame at all and all lettering on the trigger earstems is perfect, as is the rubber on the nos peice. I cannot find a single scratch or mark on the lens, they look perfect, but I will give them a 9/10 because I will not remove the lens to see if there is any marking under the frame (don't want to introduce any stress at all to a pair this age). These look and feel like new. As usual with me, not for sale, only for trade. Open to all offers, but please, make them reasonable :cool:

Vintage Black/Orange Trigger Stems With Fire Blades - IMAG0377.jpg

Vintage Black/Orange Trigger Stems With Fire Blades - IMAG0379.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    what are you looking for in trades?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    your gonna need these to replace the Mumbo M's your gonna trade me right FMJ!?!?!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    ideally, would like a splice but really open to any offers. Looking for watches as well as juliets in good used condition, but really I am open to any reasonable offer if it jumps out at me, and I can always sweeten the pot if needed.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a couple sets of splice. I will take pics tomorrow. Would you just sell? If so how much?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    no sales, only trades. I always seem to regret when I sell something, very seldom have regrets on something I trade. I end up spending the money on gas or something and then get pissed at myself! I guess I'm just weird like that. 1st splice in good condition and these babys are gone!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Will send you Splice pics tomorrow night - just out of town at the moment. I'd love to have these bad boys.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Addicted to O

Rating:
    100%
    Wish I had a Splice to trade :(

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    After lots of interest and some great offers I am trading these and my Bengals for some NIB Plasma/Ice Juliets. Thanks everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.