• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vintage Eye Jackets

I'm excited to get mine, picked it up from a member on here for less than $40. Have new black rubber on the way too.

Anyone have any new Black Iridium lenses they'd be willing to sell?

And if anyone has pics of their Pearl/Black Iridium EJ I'd love to see it. :wink:

Can I ask where you got the new rubbers from? I am needing a set of black rubber for one of my pairs...

Also, I have a pair of what I think are electric mustard New Eyejackets (I got them at Sams Club optical center) but I've never seen a picture of them on anything. o review doesn't have a pic and the original eyejacket version looks more gold than yellow. Also found this Oakley Eye Jacket, Electric Mustard, Collector - YouTube
But I think they're are showing FMJ Coppers, but and he says FMJ electric mustard which don't exist and i don't think made New Eyejackets in FMJ Copper.

electric mustard was made, but I don't believe released. I bought a pair at the Cabazon Vault store years ago with an odd light persimmon lens in them. Those are actually the reason the positive red dogs came about because that was the exact pair I was talking to the guys at the warranty dept at HQ about. I will see if I can dig up an old pic

Hmmm....
The Eye Jackets are also my favorite pair.
I wore them daily in the 90's....
All of my pairs are the 1st Gen EJs that had weak O-Matter and ear stems that snapped.

I can't wear them anymore since they don't fit me very well...

I've got...
Pearl/BI
Cobalt/+Red
2-FMJ 45mm/BI

All complete with boxes, bags and paperwork!

I'm currently looking for Cobalt ear stems (MonsterBeetle had some but I missed out), FMJ 45mm ear stems and +Red lenses...

Here is a pic...

20130110_212717.jpg

electric mustard was made, but I don't believe released. I bought a pair at the Cabazon Vault store years ago with an odd light persimmon lens in them. Those are actually the reason the positive red dogs came about because that was the exact pair I was talking to the guys at the warranty dept at HQ about. I will see if I can dig up an old pic

Thanks Doc, I know they made electric mustard I'm pretty sure mine are real, since they came from Sams Optical. But I wasn't sure if they made FMJ Coppers for the new eye jacket. But I was basing it off of the O-Review which didn't have them listed but then I realized the O-Review doesn't have the FMJ 7.62 listed under the new eyejackets either and I got mine from SGH.

Received my Pearl/Black Iridium New Eye Jacket. Replaced the grey rubbers with black and put some newer lenses in as well. These things are awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back