1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    Hey everybody. I have some vintage handouts for sale. I have x metal, wires, straights, racing jackets, minutes, fives, topcoats, pro m frames, perscription, eye jackets, trenchcoat, m frames, and frogskins. Most r in perfect condition, folder is a little rough tho. Makes a hell of a display piece. They r 8.5 x 11 in size. Sold as a set only. $120 obo. Im not 100% sure on the value so dont be afraid to send me a reasonable offer. There r 14 total. The date on the folder is 1997. International shipping add $20. Here is a few pics (too many to post all)

Folder
    Vintage Handouts - yva5u6a2.jpg

Vintage Handouts - zygy9ane.jpg

Vintage Handouts - seruryte.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    Moved to misc. section.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    Break up the set? I'd be interested in m frame pages if they're frame worthy

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    They r frame worthy. I dont really wanna break up the set tho

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    $75 takes them all

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pm / Offer sent
    Tim

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Received just as described, thanks!
    Tim

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    This item was one of the very early Oakley catalogues that was distributed to dealers in 1997, it was loose leaf style with the 18 black pages (not numbered) housed in the folder cover, my own copy has two additional pages, one for early Zeros, and one for Trenchcoat, with a different style presentation, I am not sure if these two were actually part of it, or added to it for convenience by the dealer who originally owned it. Personally I would suggest any surviving copies of this document should retain complete status, for desirability and historical reasons.