• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Vintage M Frame

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

My first pair was a pair or black M-frames with grey lenses. They were the original style frame with the O icon on the side. I'd been watching for a pair to pop up here or ebay, and found these (perfect match). Before nostalgia makes me overpay a bit, I wonder if anyone has a pair for sale? Or in that condition, is that worth it?

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=261812400315

Some people reacted to this post.
For a second gen black frame it seems a little high to me but Im cheap. Make sure you double check all his pics, he had some fake yellow frames listed before he swore were legit but they werent.

Username Hidden said:
For a second gen black frame it seems a little high to me but Im cheap. Make sure you double check all his pics, he had some fake yellow frames listed before he swore were legit but they werent.

Yes I remember those yellow gen 2 frames. The yellow wasn't even an option on that frame and the lens was fishy too. It was a sweep with a mumbo/razorblade nosepiece. Are these gen 2 black frames worth it.. What's the condition, mint? I mean I guess you should consider the fact that these are no longer made. Considering what others pay for oakley sunglasses made today and are readily available this is cheap lol. You have to figure what's the value of that first oakley memory for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a mint gen 2 - black brow with fingerprint stems. I'd probably make you a good deal on it. I like the mashup on it.

It's the back middle, not the two front Gen1
F429E8BA-8FA3-4663-A1B9-05D25DC476A4_zpsh5aowxdw.jpg

That's tempting. I'm really looking for the all black ones, since that's what I had. But now I'm concerned with the authenticity of the ebay frame. Anybody have black stems? :)

Back