1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to sell my vintage Oakley Sub Zero #2, Fingerprint/Black Iridium sunglasses. Glasses only, no box. Original microfiber bag is included.

I won these in a volleyball tournament back in 1993. Never worn while playing volleyball as I didn't like playing volleyball with sunglasses and only worn casually maybe 2-3x. The sunglasses were a bit ahead of my time design wise :). Glasses are in great shape. I can only see some small superficial scratches on the lens that I couldn't get to show up in a picture. Hinges are tight and nose piece and ear socks are in excellent condition. Looking to get $xxx shipped, Paypal gifted, or if by regular Paypal, tack on an additional 3% to cover Paypal fees. I have a few feedbacks from forum members and I also have a 100% feedback rating on eBay (over 190 positive). If you're seriously looking, you know how rare these sunglasses are in this condition. Please PM me if you need additional pictures. No trades at this time. Thanks, Dave.

P.S - Forgot to mention that the sunglasses also come with a vintage, period correct, Oakley High Definition Optics soft case. This was actually the way I received the zeros as the prize for winning the VB tourney, thus no box.

Vintage Oakley Sub Zero #2 (Fingerprint/Black Iridium) - subzeroside.jpg

Vintage Oakley Sub Zero #2 (Fingerprint/Black Iridium) - subzerofront.jpg

Vintage Oakley Sub Zero #2 (Fingerprint/Black Iridium) - subzeroback.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Pmd..

3. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege