• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vintage Oakleys

"These are a pair I found online, they are from 1984, and are the one of the early pairs of M Frames! Its amazing to see pictures of old Oakleys, and see how they compare to their modern day counterparts."

Aren't those EYESHADES? I would say these were the Grandaddy to the M Frame. M frames came a couple gens later. Eyeshades morphed into the Blades which morphed into the Mumbo, which them became the M Frame.

D

dwcfrr74 said:
"These are a pair I found online, they are from 1984, and are the one of the early pairs of M Frames! Its amazing to see pictures of old Oakleys, and see how they compare to their modern day counterparts."

Aren't those EYESHADES? I would say these were the Grandaddy to the M Frame. M frames came a couple gens later. Eyeshades morphed into the Blades which morphed into the Mumbo, which them became the M Frame.

D

Absolutely correct.

zeroglittergulch1.th.jpg

Zero 0.5 ~ Released 1993 / Retired 1999
*New in Box and up for Sale

just found this pair for super cheap.... looks like late 80's early 90's Razor Blades? (hopefully someone more knowledgeable then me will chime in) not sure of the exact year but they came with the case and two accessory lenses... anyways i think these were a pretty good find for $35... i don't know much about vintage oakleys though.... i'm just hoping the dude hasn't sold 'em yet...

3k23o63p25Y55V25W1b9d4b5996f9113a1d51.jpg

3k33oe3le5Z05X25R3b9d6055c25249d310f1.jpg

3k53ma3o15Y25Z25X3b9dae010a6bb2c014c1.jpg

Back