• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Vintage & Old School Oakley extravaganza - Price Drop!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello O-crew...

I'll be relocating soon and need to sell off a portion of my collection of vintage/old school Oakley shades, including a couple of rare and/or unusual items. And as I'd like to see these go to folks who will most appreciate them, I've decided to give the OakleyForum.com community first crack. All of these items are 100% genuine, with condition noted in the details. No boxes, all sunglasses sold with microbag only.

Due to the laundry list of items I'm only providing descriptions including part numbers (when available) and pricing below along with a few images of the collection. Please PM me for more information as desired and I will be more than happy to provide detailed photos of individual pieces upon request via PM or email. First come, first served, no bidding wars please.

Regarding the price: All numbers represented below are my best estimate of fair market value based on recent eBay transaction history and commentary in the forum threads. I'll consider any reasonable offers and will most definitely provide multiple item discounts.

Payment will be via PayPal "Friends & Family" (confirmed addresses only) and all items will ship via USPS Priority Mail at published rates. International deliveries will be marked as "gift" with low value for customs purposes. If you wish to transact with buyer/seller protection I'm happy to do so, please add 4% to cover the associated PayPal juice.

Authenticity: As none of these have original packaging I can appreciate the concern for potential fraud. I am more than happy to communicate directly and will help to provide backup information or other means of proof to ensure buyer confidence as needed. I am a seasoned collector and will stand behind the authenticity of all items posted.

**ALL PRICES BELOW INCLUDE SHIPPING TO US ADDRESS**

Here is the list of what's still available, happy hunting...
  • 03-718 - Razor Blades White w/Black Iridium (small cracks in center frame, lens is great) $100
  • no part # - Razor Blades Replacement Lens, Persimmon (new condition, in box labeled "Black Iridium") $50
  • 03-142 - Topcoat Metallic Black w/+Red Iridium (non-standard lens) $80
  • 04-046 - Straight Jacket (original) Bengal w/Persimmon (lenses swapped from 04-045) $80
  • 03-350 - Four Black w/Grey (new) $75
  • 05-830 (11-565) - Magnesium Four Dark Carbide w/G30 Rx lenses (new condition) $80
  • 06-004 - HDO M-Frame Array Case, Black (very good condition) $65
  • no part # - Original Factory Pilot Lights Black w/Grey (broken, but with rare tear-off posts and foam strip at top of lens. Includes original Oakley Lifetime Warranty card, maybe someone could get this replaced under warranty still??) $65
  • SOLD 04-021 - Trenchcoat Pearl w/Black Iridium (scratches on frame & lens)
  • SOLD 04-026 - Trenchcoat Snow Jungle w/Black Iridium (new condition)
  • SOLD 03-144 - Topcoat Blue w/Black Iridium (new condition, ultra-rare)
  • SOLD 03-141 - Topcoat White Chrome FMJ w/Black Iridium (new condition)
  • SOLD 09-220 Magnesium M-Frame Hybrid S, Plasma w/Fire Iridium (new condition)
  • SOLD 09-227 Magnesium M-Frame Heater Dark Carbon w/G30 (new condition)
  • SOLD no part # - Set of 3 Mag M-Frame Hybrid S Replacement Lenses: H.I. Persimmon, Ice Iridium, Clear (all as new condition, no blemishes)
  • SOLD no part # - Original M-Frame/Mumbo Sweep (short ear stem) Neon Yellow w/Fire Iridium (as new but with some small stress fractures due to normal aging, never worn)
  • SOLD no part # - Gen 2 M-Frame ("O" ear stem) Crystal Clear w/Blue Iridium (broken frame, minor scratches on lens)
  • SOLD 05-105 - Zero 0.5 Sleet w/Black Iridium (new)
Thanks for looking!

FullSizeRender 10.jpg FullSizeRender 4.jpg FullSizeRender 9.jpg FullSizeRender 6.jpg FullSizeRender 7.jpg
FullSizeRender 8.jpg FullSizeRender 2.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender 3.jpg FullSizeRender 5.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PM on Zero's

PM on TC

Still a lot on this list available and I'm willing to wheel and deal on multi-item orders. No reasonable offers refused, I want these to go to a good home!

One additional note...

Unless marked as "SOLD" in the original post, all items listed are currently available. Items that have been claimed by someone and are pending sale will be marked "PENDING".

Thanks!

Username Hidden said:
Maaaaaaaaybeeeeeee...

nooooooooooooooo for the snow camo! lol....

Quick note: as a few have already noticed, a bunch of these items have been posted to eBay and auctions are now live. If you wish to purchase through the forum please contact me prior to 48 hours before the auctions close.

Or feel free to play the auction game on eBay and score a (potential) deal!

Thanks all

PMed on Mag Four.