1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Last edited by a moderator: 10/14/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Capitalism at it's best but is that welcomed here? Correct me if I am wrong and I apologize if I am but you bought these miscellaneous 6 SunglassHut catalogs back in September for less than $20 total then you come to this community and try to cash out. Sigh...I am now speechless and turned off by this.

Look at this on eBay:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=252095208111&globalID=EBAY-US

Lot of 6 Official Oakley Catalogs, Sunglass Hut, 1994-1997, glossy, collectible

Vintage RARE THE OFFICIAL OAKLEY CATALOG SUMMER 1994 - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444874986.311309.jpg

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sometimes people find items on eBay and Craigslist that are worth more than the selling them for.

Sometimes you find items need to be cleaned up a little bit sometimes that can just turn on a flip them.

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I get all that and it's totally fine whatever floats his boat but to bring it to this community just sickens me.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Very rare piece. Belongs in someones collection and price is in no way unreasonable. Just try finding another one. Bringing product to market where the right people will appreciate it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sold!