1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    For sale is a pair of custom cut Violet Iridium lenses and a set of Linegear Purple rubber for Juliets. The donors for the lenses are Half Jacket 2.0, so the base curve should be proper. They were cut by @Chris A Hardaway . The lenses have been mounted once, but I never wore them outside. I took them out of the frames, took the rubber kit off, and they have been sitting in my case for months with no use. I figured I would sell these to someone who will want them. I am grading the lenses as 9/10, because I did mount them and I cant take good enough pics to show that there are no defects, at least that I can see. The rubber was put on as well, but the kit is like new otherwise...they did not sit on the frame for very long.
    Asking US $100 Paypal G&S shipped....SOLD. Thanks for looking.
    Violet Iridium Kit for Juliet - IMG_20160911_112317.jpg Violet Iridium Kit for Juliet - IMG_20160911_112609.jpg Violet Iridium Kit for Juliet - IMG_20160911_112713.jpg Violet Iridium Kit for Juliet - IMG_20160911_113523.jpg Violet Iridium Kit for Juliet - IMG_20160911_113545.jpg Violet Iridium Kit for Juliet - IMG_20160911_113555.jpg Violet Iridium Kit for Juliet - IMG_20160911_112340.jpg Violet Iridium Kit for Juliet - IMG_20160911_112659.jpg Violet Iridium Kit for Juliet - IMG_20160911_113523.jpg

View attachment 277931

Last edited by a moderator: 9/11/16
    Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Awesone freaken deal for anyone wanting to do a clone IH for 1/4 of the price of a real IH. If I didn't already have one I would jump on these

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for anything in trade

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SPF.....

Edit: Funds received, Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: 9/11/16
    Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Are these pics an actual idea of how well Violet lenses look? Because these are awesome pics. Never seen Violet in person and these are nice.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They appear more toward the blue spectrum in pics, but pretty close for the most part. More purplish irl. At least to my eyes

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.