• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Visionary Lens On Romeo 1s

the color combination looks good but i'm not a fan of cannondale!
but great sunnies :cool:

mmmm yah lefty forks are oryt...but i dont rock cannondales just coz cannondales are the only ones who use lefty forks...or to look cool.
how bout u trail with me for 30 mins non stop...inside some bike trail for non beginners...and you tell me if i need a lefty fork?
lolzz

oh...my bike CAN use lefty forks.....i just choose NOT to. :):dance3:

MY BIKE
f6.jpg

MY ''COULD BE' BIKE..IF I CHOOSE TOE SPEND AT LEAST 1000 BUCKS FOR UPGRADING...JUST TO LOOK COOL.
f62.jpg

Attachments

• f6.jpg
    f6.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 235
  • f62.jpg
    f62.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 281
  • f6.jpg
    f6.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 259
  • f62.jpg
    f62.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 249
WELL..IN LAYMAN TERMS..(IM A BIKE NOOB TOO...BUT ILL LEAVE YOU IN THE DUST ON ANY TRAIL)

the lefty is..(when it comes to absorbing shock off a 6 foot drop on a extreme dirt trail)..more stronger than a regular dual front shock...its tighter on the torsion...
and since its only on 1 side...1 axle..its lighter...more sturdy to control.

ill tell u what...its hard riding with no hands when u have a lefty.

in my opinion..its mostly hype...pure cosmetic..a sign for status...tryin to make wannabe riders look like theyre in the club..know what i mean?

i mean..if i had the money..id prob get it...but like i said..wish you could ride with me on the trails...(30 seconds inside a trail going all out is NOT the same 30 seconds riding on a regular street)..and you tell me if i need to be cool and get a lefty fork.

anyways i gotta go **** now bye.

WELL..IN LAYMAN TERMS..(IM A BIKE NOOB TOO...BUT ILL LEAVE YOU IN THE DUST ON ANY TRAIL)

the lefty is..(when it comes to absorbing shock off a 6 foot drop on a extreme dirt trail)..more stronger than a regular dual front shock...its tighter on the torsion...
and since its only on 1 side...1 axle..its lighter...more sturdy to control.

ill tell u what...its hard riding with no hands when u have a lefty.

in my opinion..its mostly hype...pure cosmetic..a sign for status...tryin to make wannabe riders look like theyre in the club..know what i mean?

i mean..if i had the money..id prob get it...but like i said..wish you could ride with me on the trails...(30 seconds inside a trail going all out is NOT the same 30 seconds riding on a regular street)..and you tell me if i need to be cool and get a lefty fork.

anyways i gotta go **** now bye.

meh, seems like crap to me too. how can 1 be stronger than 2, and off balanced as well. wonder who came up with it.. "hmm trail biking needs bikes that are tougher.. lets make the design worse! thatll make us look cool.., dont matter if it costs twice as much and breaks easier.."

@Cknyc

i have on my 29" a rock shox
and on the Storck a Votec double air fork. . .

the lefty has a pretty sick design and the cool thing is you can change the tyres with out the hassle :eek:)

The color match looks pretty cool. But I dont know if ridin trails with Romeo 1's would be a good idea, especially when dust, debris and flying stuff love fresh lenses on expensive shades, especially those! I would buy a less expensive pair to do that in...

heres a lil note to add...
tune up for a regular mountain bike...$50-$75
tune up for bike with lefty...ddisc brakes etc etc...$300-$350 :)

oakleynerd...dont get me wrong like i said if i was rich id get a lefty..my point is i DONT NEED it for now.

xmetalmaniac...yea i just ordered custom five squared and m-frames on oakley.com.

Latest Posts

Back