• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Visionary Lenses - In Depth Review Part 2

VL lenses are a viable alternative if needed....exovista sucks. A buddy of mine got some and theyre about paper thin and horrible protection.

That's why I decided to stick with VL. I've only heard good things and heard mixed reviews about the other aftermarket companies out there.

VL is A-ok!

OAKLEY still makes the best lenses. all other companies are just way below in her quality IMO.

Nerd I was skeptical as well but I was pleasanty surprised after wearing them. I never said they were better than Oakley's own lenses, but they are right under or at par.

I wouldn't knock it til you try it. These are a very good alternative. This is my unbiased opinion too, I'm not getting paid to say these are great.

that will be a good idea...
a list of aftermarket lenses buy "quality" and price!?
Batwolf please share your experience with us.

To be honest I only have dealt with VL as far as aftermarket lenses go. However, with that being said based on what others have said:

Exovista - crappy quality, questionable fit
Samvette - bad optics
Walleva - having heard anything about them yet

To be honest I only have dealt with VL as far as aftermarket lenses go. However, with that being said based on what others have said:

Exovista - crappy quality, questionable fit
Samvette - bad optics
Walleva - having heard anything about them yet

I got some Exovista lenses for my MD's. Not as sharp or clear as the OE lenses but the fit was good & are not loose in the frame.

Back